The steering committee is comprised of a diverse group of desktop GIS and Geoscience users that strive to provide a content rich oil and gas event every three months.
Lario Oil & Gas
- You cannot be a vendor
- Your mandate is to search for and provide purity in GIS and Geoscience related content and workflows – with workflows being the key focus.
- No bias can be shown towards a vendor in order to show content. The principle focus being presentations that you and others in your community can benefit from within your daily work. Relevant and well used Petroleum workflows should all be considered.
- Independence in content is the key mandate.
- Only Petroleum related companies and well accepted vendors can present abstracts – exceptions include Esri, GeoGraphix, Petra, Petral, etc. – vendors that most of us use every day.
- No direct advertising or special vendor announcements at meetings.
- You will be responsible for guiding the general direction and growth of the Denver Petroleum User Group.
- Your tenure will be 12 months from the start date.
If you are interested in becoming a DPUG Committee member, please contact us.