The Denver Petroleum User Group was founded in 2009. The first meeting was at The Curtis hotel in downtown Denver and had 36 attendees.
Our small group then went through huge growth in 2010 with the help of a new President (Heather Roesink) as attendance at quarterly meetings rose to over 100 people.
Since that time the Denver Petroleum User Group has been the most attended and leading user group in our focused part of the industry. We continue to grow and focus on desktop mappers in the oil and gas industry.
- Fiery, deadly wreck snarls Interstate 5 in Los Angeles April 26, 2017LOS ANGELES (AP) — A fiery collision Tuesday involving two big trucks and several smaller vehicles killed one person and injured 10 others while triggering a massive traffic jam on Interstate 5 in Los Angeles.
- Brazil police arrest 12 men suspected of stealing millions April 26, 2017SAO PAULO (AP) — Twelve men suspected of taking part in a dramatic, multimillion-dollar theft from an armored car company in a Paraguayan border city have been arrested in Brazil, officials in the Brazilian Federal Police said Tuesday.
- Father Hangs Baby Daughter on Facebook Live, Then Commits Suicide: Police April 26, 2017The gruesome footage was on the man's Facebook page for nearly 24 hours, authorities said.
- 'Talking Cars' Dishes on Mazda CX-5, Jeep Compass, and Honda Clarity FCV April 25, 2017Few vehicles have elicited as much interest from our viewers and readers as the redesigned 2017 Mazda CX-5 small SUV. This Mazda stands out in a category filled with competent but uninteresting m...
- Erdogan says Turkey won't wait at Europe's door forever April 25, 2017By Samia Nakhoul, Nick Tattersall and Orhan Coskun ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkey will not wait at Europe's door forever and is ready to walk away from EU accession talks if rising Islamophobia and hostility from some member states persist, President Tayyip Erdogan told Reuters in a wide-ranging interview on Tuesday. Speaking at the presidential palace […]