The Denver Petroleum User Group was founded in 2009. The first meeting was at The Curtis hotel in downtown Denver and had 36 attendees.
Our small group then went through huge growth in 2010 with the help of a new President (Heather Roesink) as attendance at quarterly meetings rose to over 100 people.
Since that time the Denver Petroleum User Group has been the most attended and leading user group in our focused part of the industry. We continue to grow and focus on desktop mappers in the oil and gas industry.
- The Latest: Neighbors didn't know about captive children January 16, 2018PERRIS, Calif. (AP) — The Latest on family members found shackled in a California home (all times local):
- 4 law officers shot in South Carolina, 1 critically hurt January 16, 2018YORK, S.C. (AP) — A man who was wanted for beating his wife ambushed and shot three SWAT officers searching for him in woods in South Carolina, leaving one deputy "hanging on to life,' a sheriff said Tuesday.
- Trump's Homeland Security Chief Not Sure If Norway Is Mostly White January 16, 2018WASHINGTON ― President Donald Trump’s Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen said Tuesday that she doesn’t know if Norway is predominantly white.
- Accused Killer Claims Missing UPenn Student Was Trying to Hit on Him January 16, 2018Blaze Bernstein was stabbed more than 20 times
- Someone Edited 'The Last Jedi' To Make A 'Chauvinist Cut' Without Women January 16, 2018Someone edited “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” to remove almost all women from the hit movie and anonymously uploaded the result to The Pirate Bay website on Monday.