The Denver Petroleum User Group was founded in 2009. The first meeting was at The Curtis hotel in downtown Denver and had 36 attendees.
Our small group then went through huge growth in 2010 with the help of a new President (Heather Roesink) as attendance at quarterly meetings rose to over 100 people.
Since that time the Denver Petroleum User Group has been the most attended and leading user group in our focused part of the industry. We continue to grow and focus on desktop mappers in the oil and gas industry.
- In Chicago, women worried about violence join gun club July 23, 2017Her hands slowed by rheumatoid arthritis, 71-year-old Marietta Crowder stands in front of her paper target, steadies her gun and pulls the trigger. Crowder is perhaps not the typical patron of a gun club. A fellow retiree, Javondlynn Dunagan, came up with the idea of gun training classes geared toward women, and for the "Ladies […]
- Justice League's Ezra Miller Is Having Way More Fun Than Everyone Else at Comic-Con July 22, 2017Ezra Miller clearly loves Comic-Con. He loves playing the Flash. He also likes wearing bright colored outfits and bizarre wigs.
- This Is The Best Happy Hour Spot In Your State July 22, 2017
- Shelter Seeks Owner of 31-Pound Stray Cat, Will Soon Hold Drawing For its Adoption July 22, 2017They said it was clear the cat was being fed.
- Teacher convicted of having sex with her student suing teenage boy for defamation July 22, 2017A 36-year-old teacher convicted of having sex with a person under the legal age of consent in California is suing the student she slept with for defamation. Tara Stumph, who is currently serving a 180 day sentence for having sex with a 16-year-old student, says that statements made by the young man hurt her reputation […]